Sunday 29 March 2015

March Favourites


March is almost over and it's gone so quickly. I can't believe we're three months into 2015 already!

It's been a good month though. Not only has the weather began to pick up , but it's meant I can start going out on walks. I love hiking through the countryside. Though the picture in my header was from a walk that didn't turn out so well! We got caught up in the rain, so we ended up having to head back halfway into the walk.

One of the best things in March was Comic Relief. This year, I decided to volunteer by taking calls for donations. I've never worked in a call centre before, but it was oddly fun, and it was great to be doing something for a good cause. Sadly, I didn't take many donations.

Though all this I have enjoyed beautifying myself and watching some many shows. Here are some things I've loved.

Favourite make-up



This month I went to repurchase the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray, and whilst I was there I decided to try the De-Slick Setting Powder. It's a translucent power but has the added selling point of having white rice, which helps mattify the face. It's a little bit pricey, but I love they way it looks. Especially as I don't find it cakey at all.

I also received the Benefit Roller Last this month in my Birchbox, and it has quickly dropped into my everyday make-up. I wrote about what I thought about it here. I may even like it more than the Real Lash mascara.

Finally, I have also loved the Illamasqua Skin Base Lift. Not only does is it an under eye concealer, but it also has corrector properties. Just wearing this alone brightens my eyes so much.

Favourite skincare


The moisturiser I have been using the most lately is the No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream. I've actually been using it for some time, but it's become my favourite moisturiser. It sinks into my skin easily and leaves it feeling soft without any stickiness. It also has added SPF with is always a bonus!

I am also loving the Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream. I have started using it again this month to get my feet looking great and feeling soft for when I start wearing sandals again, and it does the job. My feet are feeling so much better!

Favourite Television

I have two favourite television this month. The first is, without a doubt, Parks and Recreation. I've always struggled to get through the first season, but my friend kept telling me to persevere, and I did. I ended up binge watching the entire thing. It is so well written with such amazing characters. Why did I not watch this sooner?!



The second is the Netflix original, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Once again I binged watch the show. It's very quirky and very entertaining and it's acted so well. If you haven't watched it yet, you really should.



Favourite music

I have been on a bit of a Ed Sheeran kick this month, and I really love Thinking Out Loud. It's such a beautiful song. I can't help but sing along to it!



What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *