Sunday 8 March 2015

One year on; best Birch Box discoveries


I have now officially received twelve Birch Boxes, and so March marks my one year Birch Box anniversary! To celebrate, I decided to take a look over what I have received throughout the year to see what my favourite discoveries have been.

Some products I have gone out and bought full size, some I plan on doing getting in future, and others I use in my everyday routine. I have liked a lot of the products in my boxes, but these are ones that have made such an impact on me that I want to rave about them.

So without further ado, let me introduce you to the products I've loved.

My first box back in March last year was a great introduction to what Birch Box was all about, and I fell in love with two products immediately; one of which I still continue to buy today. These were the Molton Brown replenishing hand cream  and the English Laundry perfume. The hand cream not only smells gorgeous, but helps my hands feel so soft, and the perfume is just the perfect scent for spring. Birch Box is also where I discovered my favourite mascara of all time; Benefit They're Real. I love how much definition it gives to my lashes, and it lasts throughout the day.

I have found some great skincare products. In the April box, I discovered the Yes to Cucumber face wipes, which are great at get rid of daily dirt without being too harsh. I like to use them when I need to refresh my face. I was introduced to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser the month after, which is great for not only removing all make-up but gently exfoliating too. I have liked giving my face a deeper cleanse with the Cattier clay face mask. I really loved how my face felt after using it.

One of my favourite products from all the boxes I received was the Pixi lip balm which I still use every day. It has shea butter to soften the lips, and then a hint of colour! The October box was a great box, as it also introduced me to The Cool Fix, which is perfect to use after shaving the legs to get rid of any irritation.

I have received a number of nail polishes in the boxes and there have been a couple of particular stand-outs. These were the OPI Thrill of Brazil and the Model's Own Nail Polish is Amethyst, which are both sparkly and such gorgeous shades, they are so hard to resist!

One of the new, exciting brands I have discovered over the year is TheBalm. The aesthetic of their packaging is really quirky, and I love the quality of their products. They are a brand I really want to try more from, and I already have my eye on a few of their other products.

There have been some great lifestyle products throughout the year. My favourites are usually the food! Back in April I discovered Proper Corn which is a very delicious way to eat popcorn as they have such great flavours. I particularly love the very tasty vanilla and coconut flavour. I have also received Urban Fruit and most recently Chia oats, which is a healthy way to have breakfast.

Have you tried any of these products? what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *