Wednesday 25 March 2015

Current daily make-up


I last wrote about my make-up routine all the way back in July. Back then the weather was much warmer, so my routine had to fit the bill. Since then my routine has changed, not only to fit with the colder climate of winter, but also because I have constantly been finding new and exiting products to use.

After cleansing and moisturising my face, I first use a primer. The primer I am reaching for the most at the moment is Matte Veil from Illamasqua. Sadly, I have pretty oily skin so I need a good primer to mattify my face and keep my make-up on all day. This completely fits the bill.

For foundation, I use L'Oreal's True Match Foundation. My shade is N2. I use the the Real Technique's Expert Face Brush to buff in the foundation. I love the True Match foundation, as I think it makes my skin look great. To cover my dark under eye circles, I use the Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in light 2. This is a corrector and concealer in one, and really brightens the eyes.

Next I brush through my brows using the Benefit Gimme Brow. It is the only thing I have ever used for my brows and I love it! As it's a daily look, I don't like to go heavy on the eyes. I keep it simple by using the Revlon Eye Pencil in Earth Brown to give my eyes a little extra definition. I then use L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes for my eyelashes.  

For the rest of my face, I just put a little bit of blush on my cheeks. I dab on the Illamasqua Cream Blush in Zygomatic, which just looks very natural.

To set my make-up I use both the Urban Decay De-Slick Powder and the Urban Decay DeSlick Setting Spray to minimise the oil on my face, and stop my make-up from slipping off. I finish off my look with the Pixi lip balm. Not only does it soften my lips, but it also gives a little bit of colour, and brings my look together.

What is your current make-up routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *