Friday 6 March 2015

Spotlight: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I know, I am late to the party on this one. If I'm honest, I'd first heard of micellar water long before now. I've seen bloggers raving about it and giving it great reviews for a long time, but I passed it off as something I wouldn't really use.

Turns out though, this stuff is great! The Bioderma one gets mentioned quite often, but the market is full of different versions now. I purchased the Garnier one, as not only does it works great, but at under £4.99, it is also a really affordable choice.

Micellar water is simple as it works to gently cleanse the skin. Because it's so gentle it's suitable for any skin type and it's very effective at removing dirt and make-up, without having to do any rinsing.

I received a tip a couple of months ago, which changed my mind on buying the product. After going through a full cleansing routine the night before, micellar water is great to use in a morning to cut down the time it takes to get ready. All that is needed is to put some of the miceller water on a cotton pad and wipe across the face, then follow with moisturiser and eye cream.

For me, it's a great addition to my routine.

Have you tried micellar water yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *