Wednesday 1 April 2015

Work Wishlist


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I work full time, so I spend most of the time in work wear. Luckily, the dress code of my work is not business casual. But even so, I like to look smart, and according to this, monochrome also!

I really like cute and stylish pieces. I find I wear a lot of dresses and skirts. I like wearing dresses with collars, I think it makes a look much smarter. But similarly I like to make business more casual by wearing a much more relaxed blazer. And of course, a travel mug is always good for on the go. This cat one was too cute!

What do you wear to work?

2 comments:

  1. I love no. 3, the blouse is adorable!

    http://byfia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love a blouse with a bit of character!

      Delete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *