Friday 30 May 2014

May Favourites


We've once again reached the time of the month to look back at my favourites.

May has been a good month. The weather has fluctuated drastically from very hot weather to being cold and raining in May. But it's been great to finally have some heat and to be able to wear shorts and eat ice cream.

I spent a few days in London this month. The highlight of that was seeing the hilarious Jeeves and Wooster starring Robert Webb. I also spent some time this month cycling in the sun and goes on zip wires.

So without further ado, here are my favourites parts of May.

Favourite Makeup:

I bought quite a lot of make-up this month but my favourite has to be the Bobbi Brown sheer lip colour. Mine is in the shade Tutu, and I absolutely love it. It glides onto the lips very well and is such a beautiful shade. I use this one constantly, and has quickly become my go-to lip colour.



I also love the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot. I use this daily and it just really helps my face stay matte all day. It's become a staple of my daily make-up routine.


Favourite Skincare:

This month I have been loving the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion which I spoke about in my last post. I absolutely love this, mostly because it's just so light that it works fantastic with having oily skin. I've really got used to using it daily.


Favourite Film:

Without a doubt the best film this month was X-Men: Days Of Future Past. I'm going to be honest; The only X-Men film I liked before this one was X2, and as someone who grew up watching the cartoons, I went into not expecting a great deal, but came out of the cinema having really enjoyed it. I cannot recommend seeing it enough.



Favourite Television:

So this is the part when I show you how dorky I am. This month I have been enjoying the great Quiz Show, Only Connect. Yep, that's right, that is my favourite TV of May. There's something wonderfully charming and addictive about Only Connect, and it helps that Victora Coren-Mitchell is very funny lady. It's not your average Quiz though. It's intelligent and takes some thinking, but it's very good.



Favourite Music:

This month I have once again been loving Autoheart. I have had their album "Punch" on continuously and "Lent" is a song I particularly adore.



What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *