Friday 16 May 2014

Birch Box May 2014


I received my Birch Box a bit earlier this month, and I'm glad to say it's a good one. This time it's in collaboration with Harper's Bazaar, and the box in particular looks fabulous.

The theme on this one is the great outdoors. Now it's getting warm(ish) it's time to look at beauty products that are suitable for the outdoors, whether that be sunning it on a beach or camping in a field, and the idea behind this box is to show what products are good to use.

I won't lie, I love this month's box. There are some really great things included. Usually there may be one thing I'm not so bothered about but I have been excited by it all this month.


Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and Shower Oil - First off I'd like to point out how gorgeous this smells. It really does give off an invigorating scent. The idea of this one is to add it to your bath or put it on your body before showering to revive you for the day. A 55ml bottle retails at £39.00, so I'm not sure if I'll pick this up in the future, but I'm looking forward to trying it.


Benefit They're Real! Mascara - I pretty much love this mascara. I tried it out and it really does make my eyelashes look great. I think a good mascara is a staple of an everyday routine. However,
I get through mascaras quite quickly, I'm not sure I'm prepared to pay £19 every time.


Soigne Nail Lacquer (full size) - I received mine in the shade Persimmon which is a red/orange colour. Normally I stay away from reds and pinks as they're really not what I go for, but I am really tempted to use this.


Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo / Protect & Condition - I am very much looking forward to trying these, but as I think they'll be great to use when I go away, I'm going to wait until then. They smell really great and I love the packaging.


Liz Earle Beauty Co. Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - I think I am the most excited about trying this as I am looking to try some better cleansers. This one has apparently won lots of awards, so it has to be great, right? But secretly I have fallen for the fact that it also comes with a little muslin cloth. The idea behind this one is to use the cleanser over dry skin and then use a wet muslin cloth to wipe it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *