Wednesday 4 June 2014

Garnier BB Cream


Last month I went to look for a new base for my face. With the weather getting warmer I wanted to find something that would be light and easy to wear. I was looking primarily for tinted moisturiser, but I saw the Garnier BB cream and, remembering somewhere in the back of my mind that I'd heard good things, I decided to purchase it.

The particular product in the range I purchased was the Skin Perfector for combination to oily skin in light (which costs £9.99). It claims to do a number of things, these being: Anti-shine, blurs pores and imperfections, evens tones and boosts glow, moisturises and has SPF 20 UV protection.

That's a lot for a little bottle to do!

The one that really stuck out to me is that I find that it does even the skin tone and boosts glow. That is the main thing I love about the product as well as it's lightweight, silky, moisturising texture which glides on my skin very easily. I use my fingers to apply it over a primer. At the moment I am using Benefits Porefessional or L'Oreal's Blur. For me, this seems to be the most effective way of getting an even coverage.

I really do love how my skin looks afterwards, but I wouldn't say it was is anti-shine as i still feel like my skin has shine after using it. I also don't find that it lasts the entire day. Long-lasting is important to me as I spend over 8 hours in an office everyday.

It does however, give my skin a gorgeous glow. It is light so it doesn't have an amazing coverage, but it is buildable and it is great for just giving me an even tone so I can even wear it on it's own, and then cover up my blemishes and dark circles with concealers.

Since I've bought it I've not used any other base or foundation on my skin, and I'll probably use it all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *