Sunday 15 June 2014

Birch Box June 2014


It's that time of the month again when I receive my little surprises through the post.

This month, Birch Box have jumped into the World Cup theme and have produced a Brazil and beyond inspired box. The pouch that it came in is particularly cute. It is green with yellow text and just looks so apt. Each product this month is either in, or represents a different country. I don't care for football at all, but I have to admit I love this.

Without further ado, here is the contents of this month's box:


Beauty Blender - This is something I  have seen quite a lot around the internet. It seems to be the favourite of a lot of bloggers. I've never really looked twice at it before as I don't usually like sponges, but I am looking forward to see how this works out. I especially like how it comes with a solid soap to enable to clean it easily.

Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick - I think calling this a lipstick is not quite right. I received mine in the shade Litchi but the colour pay-off in this is barely noticeable. It does make the lips glossier and it gives a tint to the lips. This is also supposed to moisturise the lips, and I definitely agree with that. It felts soft on my lips and I think I'll definitely be wearing this more as a tinted lipbalm, rather than a lipstick.


OPI Nail Lacquer - This is from OPI's Brazilian Collection. I can't find a name to the shade, but it's a lovely shimmery, pink/red shade. Now, as I mentioned before, I'm not really a fan of red or pink nail shades but my mum convinced me this will look good, so I'm going to give it a try.


Naobay Body Radiance Lotion - This is a lovely moisturiser, but nothing I'm excited about. It's made using natural and organic products and it sinks well into the skin. The formula is quite thick, and it has a lemon scent that is a little odd. It doesn't seem a stand-out to other moisturisers on the market so I don't think I'd buy a full sized product, but I will continue to use this one up.



Embryolisse Lait-creme Concentre - This is a deeper moisturiser and it looks like it'll be a good one for dry skin. The sample of this is quite small, but as my skin seems to be the complete opposite of dry, I may end up giving this one away.


Brazil Inspired-Keyring - This is a little bit of fun in the box. I love the colours. It's just very cute.
I may be hanging my keys on this over the World Cup period.

It was a good box this month. It certainly wasn't as exciting as last month's, but I still enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *