Saturday 20 December 2014

Nottingham Christmas Market


I love Christmas time.

It's not just about the day itself, the time leading up for it can be so magical. It's true what the song says, it is the most wonderful time of the year.

For me I love the atmosphere of Christmas. I spent a wonderful day this year decorating a Christmas tree with Christmas songs playing in the background, followed by baking Christmas themed treats. It really put me in a very festive mood.

One of the other ways to put me in a festive mood. is by visiting Christmas markets. Luckily Nottingham has a good one, right in the middle of the city centre. There are a lot of food, gifts, games and  rides. They even have an ice rink, which I am yet to try. One of my favourite parts is the delicious Dutch pancakes they sell. They come with strawberries.

But enough of me, I'll let the pictures do the talking.











2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing what Christmas looks likes in people's hometowns. Love the wreaths & huge candy canes.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas time too, it really is magical (and of course the most wonderful time!). Those decorations are so amazing. I would feel so inspired and cheery surrounded by all those :)

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *