Saturday 13 December 2014

December Birch Box


It's party season! Well, sadly not for me - I am missing out on my work's Christmas party this year, so I still need to find an excuse to glam up. But Birch Box are helping out for anyone who is partying it up in the cold months.

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - Rosehip oil is very good for this time of year. The cold weather can be very drying, and this is a very natural way to add the nourishment back into your skin. Generally my skin is the very opposite to dry, but it is still very handy to have.

Models Own Nail Polish - The last time I received a Models Own nail polish in the box, I wasn't impressed. It was just glitter and offered no coverage to my nails. So, I didn't have high expectations when I saw another one. However, this one has been so much superior to the previous. I received mine in Amethyst which is a gorgeous glittery, purple shade. It's so beautiful and sparkly for this time of year. The packaging is also lovely as it has a velvet top. I love it so much. It is incredibly hard to get off though!

Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream - This is a really decent sample size for the cream, and I'm sure it will last for some time. It helps give the skin a plumping boost and hydrates. I tried this on my hand and it made my skin feel very soft and not sticky at all. I'm looking forward to trying out this one properly.

Electric Hair Electric Hydrate Shampoo - This shampoo is perfect for winter as it is designed to repair damage and improve shine, that the  dry weather can cause. It also has a really lovely and fruity scent which is a plus for me. I'm looking forward to using this one on my next overnight trip.

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick - This jumbo eye pencil in 'smoke', is perfect more creating a quick, but effective smoky eye. It gives an intense colour, but it is really easy to blend out for the desired look. What makes this even better is that it is a full size sample.

Benefit Chiristmas Cracker - High Beam - It was a lovely surprise, to have a cracker included in the box. Inside was a sample of High Beam. I already own a sample of this highlighter, and I love it, so I was really happy to see it again. It is one of my favourite highlighters, as it gives a soft shimmer and is really easy to apply.

Sophia Webster Purse - December's box was in collaboration with designer Sophia Webster, so the lifestyle extra was this purse, which has leopard print on the front and stripes on the back. It will be a great little edition to my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *