Wednesday 17 December 2014

Festive Lush Haul


Lush is one of those places where you can easily spend far too much time in, smelling all the delicious products and trying them all out. Case in point; I went into Lush, limiting myself to one product from the Christmas range, I came out with three. But Lush have some really great festive products this year that it was really hard to choose only one.

First thing I picked up was the Magic Wand Bubble Bar, which I just couldn't resist. It is pink and strawberry scented, and what makes it particularly great, is that it is on a stick just like a wand, and even has a bell. I am really looking forward to pampering myself with this one.

Next I saw the Butterbear Bath Bomb, which as the name suggests, is a very cute vanilla scented bear with cocoa butter to help soften the skin. 

Finally, I passed a bowl full of The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar and they made me giggle so much that I could not pass up getting one. I purposely picked up the most deformed looking one because they made me laugh so much. But the bubble bar itself sounds really great. This is orange flower and mandarin oil infused which will make it very relaxing. 

Have you tried any of the festive Lush products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *