Sunday 13 April 2014

April Sunday Style


April is the time of the year when the weather can go either way. The sun will be shining bright one moment before suddenly peeking behind dark clouds. You don't know whether to go outside in t-shirt or a jacket. Though, in Britain any flirtation of sun means the majority of people will be inclined to venture out in shorts and a t-shirt. I can guarantee that is not the appropriate temperature to go that far yet.

This month I am rocking my jacket and my fabulous new hat from Topshop. (Do you ever hear a word and then put it into a sentence? Because that's totally what happened there) As it gets warmer I just want to wear more and more dresses and skirts ready for summer! So that's what I was going for with this look. Something practical and warm enough for the April rain, but still looking ready for summer to begin.






Hat - Topshop // blouse - New Look // skirt - Asos // coat - Topshop // boots - New Look // watch - Urban Outfitters // Necklace - Accessorize // midi-ring - Miss Selfridges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *