Sunday 9 November 2014

October Birch Box


I am aware we are almost in time for the November Birch Box. However, I have only just received the October one. There was some hiccup somewhere along the way, but the Birchbox team were really great, and helpful and sent me a replacement box. I hope my November box gets to me okay.

But back to October's surprise, I must say that I really love this box. It was so good, that I wanted to share it with you guys. 

Cattier Pink Clay Face Mask - I'm excited about using this. There were two samples in the box, which will help to see how it looks after a multiple uses. I've never actually used a face mask. I know, I know. I should, and I plan to. This will be perfect to give them a go. 

KMS California Hair Play Playable Texture - This is probably the product I am least excited about in the box. I usually use products that are specifically made for making my curls look great. I think I will give this a try and see how it looks, but I'm not sure it would become part of my routine.

Shaveworks The Cool Fix - I do have trouble with ingrown hairs and this product is made to combat that, as well as razor bumps and redness. I'm really looking forward to trying this one.

Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm - This is probably my favourite thing in the box. It feels so soft on my lips and has a little colour to it. I received it in the shade Honey Nectar, and it's such a lovely muted colour. It makes my lips look great, I really love it.

Lollipops Nail Lacquer - I'm sure I've said this before but I'm not a fan for red nail colours, so I'm not sure I'll use this one. It seems like a good product, but it's just not the colour for me. I think I may give this one away.

Birchbox Lipstick Pen - This seems a little of little random product. It's a pen, shaped  like a lipstick. There's not more I can say than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *