Sunday 7 September 2014

25 facts about me


I have had this blog for quite a few weeks now, and I thought maybe it was about time you got to know me a little better.

I've rummaged through my photo albums to find some pictures, and racked my brain for some random facts about me. So here is a post that's just a little bit about me.


01. I'm an 80's baby.
02. I live in Nottingham, and I love the city very much.
03. My favourite book is probably American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
04. This week I am starting to learn how to fence (as in the sport, not stolen goods)
05. I have a degree in linguistics.


06. I love tea. I love tea a lot.
07. I am a huge fan of Lord Of The Rings, and was obsessed with it when I was at school.
08. I managed to read Lord Of The Rings in two and a half weeks; a fact I am immensely proud of.
09. I constantly drink cordials. I especially love Elderflower because it's so delicious.
10. I can speak some Japanese. I have taken two levels of it, and hope to go onto the third.


11. I love to play board games, and frequent a monthly games night in Nottingham.
12. I once superglue'd one of my eyes shut, and the hospital had to get it open by cutting through my eyelashes (don't worry, they've grown back)
13. I prefer sorbet to ice cream. Sorbet is ridiculously delicious, and I particularly love raspberry and mango flavours.
14. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 24.
15. After going to Holland, I have become addicted to Stroop waffels.


16. I have a passion for baking. My speciality is cupcakes. Though, I've not been able to find the time recently to bake as much as I'd like.
17. The books that I have read multiple times are the Harry Potter series. I may even start reading them again!
18. David Tennant is my favourite Doctor.
19. I am beginning to gather a bit of a mug collection. If I see a cute one, I can't help but buy it.
20. I've tried to watch Titanic once in my life, but got bored and wandered off until the ship started going down.


21. When in Holland, I cracked my head on a beam, and fell off my bike, scratching up my leg quite nastily. It was a very eventful trip.
22. I have a fear of immersing my head in water.
23. I enjoy walking. Whether it be a hike, or just a simple stroll along the canal.
24. I love archery so much. I really want to take it up, but every time I try all the courses are full.
25. My most embarrassing moment is when I was in year 3 at school. I got my finger stuck in a radiator during assembly, just as everyone else was sitting down.. I still have visions of my teacher running towards me to the rescue.

2 comments:

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *