Friday 15 August 2014

A Little Break


I returned from my trip about two weeks ago, and ever since then I have just felt so exhausted. I have found it hard to find the motivation even to post! But I'm slowly easing my way back into my schedule, and I have plenty of ideas for posts for the rest of August.

As part of my holiday away, we took a day trip to Amsterdam. We didn't do much. We only had time to visit the NEMO Science Centre and go on a canal tour, before having to leave. But it was still a lovely trip. Although Amsterdam isn't somewhere I'll be rushing to go back to, I think it was a beautiful city.

The Science Centre was particularly brilliant, as it is completely interactive. We spent hours in there. I cannot recommend it enough. It also has brilliant architecture. You can see it in the pictures below.

So here are a handful of pictures I took from the canal boat.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *